During your usage of our site, we may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including your e-mail address
- Information about you, including your location, preferences, and your potential interests
- Information gathered through customer surveys about your experience and satisfaction with our services
Usage of information
We will collect the above information for the following purposes:
- Legally required record keeping
- Improvement of our products and services that we offer
- Promotional communication that you have asked to receive
We are committed to keeping your information secure. Access to all information is controlled and only available to employees of The Library.
This website and it’s communications are secured using an SHA-256 SSL certificate. Look for the lock in your browser’s address bar to verify you are connected via SSL. Don’t see the lock? Visit us using the link https://libraryonline.nl to ensure you are connecting via SSL.
All payment transactions are processed by certified third-party partners and no payment methods are stored on our servers.
Usage of cookies
In general, cookies help us to tailor our website to better suit our customer’s needs and interests. We gain no access to your computer or other data through your acceptance of cookies. If you do not wish to allow cookies on your system, ensure that automatic acceptance of cookies is disabled or, when prompted, deny access to place a cookie on your system.
If you would like any personal information about you to be removed from our systems, please e-mail us at email@example.com
We do not sell or distribute any personal information about any of our customers. If, in the future, we will do so we will contact you first and allow you to opt-in to the sharing of information. Our default policy is to assume that *no one* wants their personal information shared without their explicit consent.